The Enrolex AE Solution
Taking you through the whole process
Our Solution Benefits Business Owners
We know that employers and business owners are concerned about the cost of implementing a workplace pension; you’re worried about not only being out of pocket, but not really understanding how it will work once it starts, and are hoping your accountant will understand it and tell you what you have to do!
But unfortunately, many accountants are not offering help to their business owner clients, because they may feel they don’t have the relevant expertise to do so, or due to already being overwhelmed by the amount of work involved in implementing auto enrolment. This means they will often charge you extra for their time, and therefore you need a system that works seamlessly with your accountant to keep costs down as much as possible.
Fortunately, we explain it simply, implement a great workplace pension for your employees, work directly with your accountant or payroll provider, and let you get on with growing your business.
Why our solution is great for employers:
- It saves you huge amounts of time and resources.
- We conduct a full pre-staging business assessment, in plenty of time ahead of your staging date and recommend whether you need a scheme, a pending scheme, an exemption or have no duties at all.
- Whatever solution you need we implement it for you over the phone
- We work with you and your payroll provider to sort out setting up the payroll side of the system, which no other supplier in the UK provides
- Our helpline, with UK based advisers, is available for you, your payroll and your accountant to call any time – and our friendly and helpful team can talk through any questions you may have
- We simply sort everything out for you
We Give Great Results to Employees
It’s vital that your employees feel safe and secure in the knowledge that their pension is in good hands – after all, it is their retirement fund that we’re dealing with.
At Enrolex, we go the extra mile to give employees a quality pension, as well as great customer service.
Here’s how we give peace of mind to employees:
- We take care of all direct communications with employees. This not only saves time for you as an employer (because it’s one less job for you to do), but it means that you are legally compliant and employees receive prepared materials, when they need them, that explain everything about their workplace pension in a clear way.
- Our helpline is also available for employees, so they can talk to an adviser who can help whenever they have a query.
- The actual pension we offer is an unbundled master trust, which is important for employees because if the fund doesn’t perform, the trustees and administrators are independent and can change the investment
- The pension allows free transfers in from any pensions the employee may already have, which reduces administration charges and free transfers out if they change job roles
- The scheme comes with great value low charges for any transfers, saving employees money
- The money that employees pay in each month is invested by Scottish Widows, a household name that they can trust to keep their money safe
Our Support for Payroll Teams is Unrivalled
Often, payroll teams are the ones who actually have to set up a client’s workplace pension and process their reports and contributions – and yet, most other providers don’t give them any support.
We’ve recognised that if you run your payroll in house, in order to implement auto enrolment seamlessly in your business, your payroll team needs more guidance and more help from pension experts like us.
That’s why, amongst other benefits, we provide a fully assisted pension setup service to payroll teams, to help make their job easier and save time for everyone involved.
Here’s what we do to support payroll teams:
- Because our system doesn’t use middleware, and is a complete end to end solution, it reduces the amount of work for payroll teams by up to 70%, saving them and you time and money
- Our solution works with all existing payroll software, so there’s no need to fork out for, or learn how to use, additional auto enrolment modules
- We offer a telephone helpline service to payroll teams too, so that if they get stuck at any point of the process, they can speak to us and find a solution quickly and easily
- Once your business reaches it’s staging date, we go through 3 simple steps with payroll teams to ensure they know how to process the new workplace pension.
First, we go through setting up the pension on their payroll software (because the software provider will not give this service); then we help them create and export a compatible CSV file for use now and in the future; lastly we help them upload the first report to the pension provider, and test it to ensure it’s gone through properly.
We’re the only auto enrolment provider on the market to offer this kind of fully assisted service.